How To Make Panorama Screenshots
Hotpot makes it easy to create stunning App Store panorama screenshots in minutes.Make Screenshots
Step-By-Step Guide For Panorama Screenshots
Hotpot makes it easy to create panorama screenshots like the examples below. Each Hotpot panorama consists of multiple screenshots, or slices.
- Browse the Hotpot templates for panorama screenshots. Pick one of these templates, or create one from scratch.
- Click on the canvas element.
- In the sidebar, click on the Panorama Slices feature, and choose the desired type. Hotpot supports multiple panorama styles and offers the ability to define custom ones by configuring the number and size of panorama slices. The most popular panorama styles are for Instagram gallery posts, iPhone XS Max screenshots, and iPad Pro screenshots.
- Once you set the panorama properties, bring your narrative to life by carefully designing each panorama slice. Be sure to preview the panorama in full-screen mode and ensure the individual screenshots merge into a single cogent story.
- Download the Hotpot panorama, then dance to your favorite song like this user. :)
App screenshots are crucial for engaging users on the App Store, Google Play, and the Chrome Store. With more than one million apps competing for user attention, studies show many users only browse for a few seconds before deciding whether to download an app.
This tutorial illustrates how to create panorama screenshots for the App Store in minutes with Hotpot. Panorama screenshots are the newest trend in App Store and Google Play marketing. Leading companies combine multiple screenshots into one panorama image, allowing them to present an arresting and fluid call-to-action for prospective users.
If you are on a budget and need free graphics, please see here.